Le forum officiel de la LPR.

Forum traitant de la fameuse LPR, la ligue de protection des rongeurs.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Connexion  

Partagez | 

Take Mizuno MX-700 Driver to my friends

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
golfonline01
Rat actif
Rat actif

MessageSujet: Take Mizuno MX-700 Driver to my friends   Mar 10 Juil - 9:52

Woods has proclaim to his fans which is he want to change. So our fans is excited, that is means, he has been unable to manufacture than the more valuable news. At same time, Mizuno MX-700 Driver is created by mygolfretail.com. Wish it can take lucky for Tiger Woods.

MX-700 Driver looks fantastic. The head size is a manageable 460cc and lofts range from 9.5 degrees to 13.5 degrees and the standard shaft is the excellent Exsar DS 4 although you can get many custom shafts fitted. "The Ti-9 'Hot Metal' face in the mx-700 is the first of its kind, and is designed to enhance initial ball velocity from every spot on the club face." said Dick Lyons, VP and General Manager. A vibration dampening internal hull adds a solid, powerful sensation at impact. A broad, wide geometry. The new Mizuno 460cc driver is a wide body geometry shaped driver that pushes the CG toward the back... way back.

I am a fans, wished my owner can go better. No matter Tiger Woods or golf warehouse are really nice.
Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Laguna 2 Putter
Titleist Scotty Cameron California Coronado Putter
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Take Mizuno MX-700 Driver to my friends
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1